Sunday, February 3, 2013

It came!

I finally got the stitching stash I recently ordered. It's my first stash purchase since last July, so I am excited about it. I got a piece of Sugar Maple Fabric "Violets In The Shade", a couple of Caron Waterlilies, (for 'Tree of Hope' & 'Sweet Pea'), 1 pattern, and an assortment of Mill Hill beads. I got everything for about $40.00, which is a splurge for me...but a really good deal for what I got. I'm really happy with everything! :)



Now comes the fun part of deciding which picture this piece of fabric is destined for. I hate putting fabric away without first having a plan for it! A few ideas have already begun to dance around in my head, so I'll do some floss tossing, and perhaps I'll post my final decision later.
(I've gotta save something to post about next time... ;)

I'm open to suggestions!!

Off I go to get some coffee now... toodles!

1 comment:

Andie said...

Oooooo love your smf! Where did you find it? I think Steph from Stephs Fabbys is probably as good as Mindy really :D Looking forward to hearing what you choose for your Violets in the Shade :D