Tuesday, September 24, 2019

The Girl Behind The Red Rope - Book Review






Tedd Dekker & his daughter Rachelle have successfully woven together
a gripping Allegory of Light & Dark, Faith & Fear, Truth & Deception.
Not only does the story describe the revealing of the spiritual world,
but it also stirs the understanding of the reader & makes the spirit
world very 'real'.  I know that just by reading it, my perception of
the atmosphere around me has already changed.  It stirred me to tears
at times, & caught my breath at others.  The story immerses you & drags you in to the point you completely lose track of time while reading.

I finished it in just a couple of days, but may have to revisit it
again to soak up all of it.  There is much to glean from this thought-
provoking story.  You can tell that Tedd & Rachelle really poured them-
selves into the book.

To say it is gripping is an understatement.  It wasn't what I expected - it was better.  I don't think I will ever look on things quite the same way.


No comments: