Saturday, July 3, 2010

What a great start to July!.... *rolls eyes*

Okay... so this just made my day!

I woke up today... checked email... visited my fav.
stitching board, & within 2 hours, my computer was
completely useless.. having been taken over by a worm!!!
The only explanation for the worm is visiting boards.

So... I am now unable to visit the board!

So... I am devestated!! *sobs*

The irony of it is I was just thinking about shutting
down this blog as I was spending so little time here.
But now I will have plenty of time to blog due to my
lack of board visits. So, this blog will officially
remain open. :)

For those of you who know me from the board.. I'm sorry
for my abrupt departure. I hope to keep in contact with
some of you if possible. If any of you would like to
write me.. you can contact me here: StitchingCafe@yahoo.com

True, I'm a little depressed about it, but it's not the
end of the world, and it certainly won't be the end of
my stiching! I love it... and will continue to love it! :)

---------------------------------------------------------

On a more 'happy' note... here is an update on my Cindy:

Cindy - 7.2.10


And here is my semi-finish of Poppy.. minus embellishments:

Poppy 6-24-10

2 comments:

Erin said...

We'll miss you on the board. :(

Christy said...

Aw.. thanks Erin. I'll miss you gals on the board as well. I'm trying to see if something can be done to make it possible to visit again... but so far it looks pretty grim.
You can always visit me here though, and see what wonders I stitch up. ;) hehe